An advanced One Piece writing RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask *character name here* a Question

4 posters

Go down

Ask *character name here* a Question Empty Ask *character name here* a Question

Post  Leviathan Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:08 am

The idea of this thread is simple: post up a question, directed at somebodies character, and whoever owns the character has to answer here in character. I think it would be a great opportunity for people to figure out how their characters would act in certain situations. Character development 'n' all~

If you answer a question, you gotta end your post with a question too. It's up to you whether you leave a quick answer, or a more detailed, RP-like answer, but obviously the latter is preferred.

First Question @ Ragnarok: Why on earth are you a cannibal? pirat

Last edited by Leviathan on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Leviathan
Leviathan
The Adminismoker
The Adminismoker

User Title: : The Enabler

http://sailtheseas.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Ask *character name here* a Question Empty Re: Ask *character name here* a Question

Post  Ragnarok Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Ragnarok licked his lips and leaned back in the chair he sat in. He began to nod his head slowly, a rhythmic movement that implied he enjoyed the question asked. Lifting up his right hand, he pointed to Leviathan and said, "That, my dear, is a damn good question..." Reaching into his breast pocket with the same hand, Ragnarok pulled out a pack of cheap cigarettes that he got from Bull's Eye at the Killkenny pub for free (free meaning he swindled Bull's Eye out of them). Tapping the bottom of the carton on his knee, his head still bobbing at the nature of the question, Ragnarok pulled out a single cigarette after a total of five pats. Placing it between his teeth, he replaced the packet of cigarettes and smiled, the head of the cigarette popping upward. Reaching into the left hand pocket of his captain's coat, he pulled out a book of matches and produced a single stick, lighting it up and bringing it up to the tip of his uplifted cigarette. Once the cherry had been set alight and given size by his breath, Ragnarok waved the match out of usefulness and tossed it over his shoulders. Leaning forward, he sat the book of matches down on the floor and stayed bent over his knees, taking in a long hit from his cigarette and then releasing the smoke through his nose.

Lifting up his head but leaving his arms dangling beside his ankles, Ragnarok smiled and said, "Have you ever been lost as sea before? Caught up on a bed of coral that was growing far too high with no sight of land for a thousand miles, no boats to escape on and no possible way to move the ship without killing everyone? I have, it's not a pleasant experience, let me tell you!" He laughed, leaning back into his chair and taking another hit from his cigarette. He reached up with his right index and middle finger, taking a hold of the death stick and pulling it from his lips as delicately as he would pluck a rose. Letting the smoke out through his mouth, he continued to smile as he continued to answer the question asked to him. "I was sixteen, had just turned sixteen a few days before, when the ship crashed. We were stuck out int he middle of the ocean, a hundred plus men and about a month's worth of food... for one person, if they rationed. We were heading for an island that wasn't far away off int he east blue, expecting to get some supplies there. We didn't even see the bed of coral... of course, it didn't help that it was night either. I digress though..."

Replacing the cigarette, Ragnarok leaned forward and clasped his hands together, finger tips against finger tips. He was still smiling, but his eyes began to grow misty with the past. Reaching up with his left hand and running it through his hair, pulling on the short ones in the back, he chuckled and took in a deep breath from his nose, letting it out slowly. "After the month's supply of food was gone on the fifth day, despite all of our rationing, we knew that we were fucked. Yes, there were no good times a head for us ladies and gentlemen, no good times at all. We had the option of either starving to death or hopping over in hopes the sharks would end us quickly. We didn't have much hope of escaping, getting rescued or any silly fantasies like that. We knew that before any of that could happen, at least a dozen of us would die. And when the dead die at sea, they die with a vengeance..." Letting go of his hair, Ragnarok took another draw from his cigarette and leaned his head back, kicking his left leg out straight for extra purchase. He continued, "Well, it just so happened that most of the food that we had consumed in those five days wasn't fruit of any kind, and we all know was that means out at sea: Scurvy. It hit hard and fast, coming on like the plague which wouldn't have been long after, we all knew. The birds would pick at the dead and leave the corpses disease infested. It was only a matter of days before we all died, we knew that. What made me a cannibal, however, was a friend of mine, Shipwreck."

"Now," he said, rolling the cigarette around between his teeth, "Don't get the wrong idea - I didn't eat him, not at all. I did, however, spend most of my time with him away from the rest of the crew. Neither of us wanted to catch scurvy and he didn't want this to be his last shipwreck, sow e stayed down below deck just before the water receded at the bottom of the boat. It had been about a week and a half now, and already some of the crew had keeled over. The dead were thrown out to sea, useless to the living.... anyways, Shipwreck and I were attending to a mutual friend of ours named Skippy. Skippy was young, younger than me, but he was full of tenacity. He wasn't about to let this shipwreck take his life anymore than we were. The only problem with that was his leg. When the ship crashed, he had injured it pretty bad. By that time, it was infected with something nasty. We had moved him down below deck a few days before, just to keep him away from the others and not spread panic, but he was getting worse. We didn't know if his disease was contagious or not, and we didn't want to have to find out. So, Skippy told us to cut it off. I didn't want to, but Shipwreck knew it had to be done. He gave me the job of holding Skippy still while it happened."

"So," he went on, switching legs, "I put some cloth in his mouth, bound his hands and covered his eyes as best as I could while keeping him restrained with my own body as Shipwreck cut off his infected leg just above the knee. I didn't watch, but I could hear the sounds and feel Skippy's pain through his entire body, not as if it were my own but I could feel it none the less. It was a good twenty minutes before Shipwreck got Skippy's leg off... and by that time, Skippy was dead." Chuckling, Ragnarok removed the cigarette, now half spent, from his lips and said, "I'll tell you here and now, the thing I remember most about it was the blood. I didn't watch, mind you, but I could hear it as it mixed in with the water... it sounded like how you would slowly pour an especially thick wine into water. I would have thrown up, except I didn't have anything to throw up - and even if I did, I couldn't have afforded to lose it. Anyways, when it was done and all we had left was Skippy's body, Shipwreck laid on me a sad truth: He had once been forced to cannibalize during on of his wrecks. He told me it was the worst thing he had ever had to do... but that he wouldn't be here today if he hadn't. He confessed, also that this scenario wasn't much different from the one he had had to eat in. He said, and I remember this clearly, 'It feels like a bad stomach ache all over again...' Of course, at the time I didn't know he meant from being so full of both flesh and shame, but I figured it out. Shipwreck said that he wasn't about to eat like that again, not yet at least. He could see though that I was dying and needed the food. He gave me the choice and he warned me like a son of a bitch - if I ate, I'd always remember it and regret it. If I didn't, I'd be dead, but I'd be clean. Then he left."

"Well, not one to die to easily, I swallowed my pride and shame and took the first bite out of Skippy, and especially tough bite it was. Nothing like trying to break through human skin when you're on the verge of death and starvation and survival urges you on. We kept Skippy hidden for as long as we could, and each day I would eat my fill off of him. When he started to turn though, we let him go to seat through the bottom of the ship. We tied a cannonball to his leg (what was left of it) and let him sink without a word. By that time, we had been shipwrecked for more than thirty days. I knew he had to eat soon or he would die, and I encouraged him to do so, I let him know from the bottom of my heart that if he went, so did I. Now burdened with the threat of my death, he conceded and later on in the night, I found one of the dead on board still that was clean and brought him down for Shipwreck to eat. We both ate actually, now that I think about it. I gave him the best bits through, liver, thighs, so on. For the next four months, we survived on the dead. By the first month, most were dead anyways and those who were alive were too weak to notice us getting our strength back. We let them die peacefully and then kept them safe and dry and cool until we needed them With no one left on the ship but us, we let a fire and cooked too."

Taking the now spent cigarette from between his lips, he flicked the long cherry down onto the floor and sat up straight. Yawning, he stretched his limbs left and right and tossed the butt away. Patting his knees, he sniffled, looked up politely and attentively and answered with a perfectly straight face; "And that's how I became a cannibal." Tilting his head to the side, Ragnarok turned around in his chair and pointed with his right index finger across the bar at Wran and asked, "Oi, Wran! Tell me something, because as a fan I'm curious - why exactly is your eye sewn shut? I mean, why did it happen in the first place?"
Ragnarok
Ragnarok
HF Moderator
HF Moderator

User Title: : Prince of Blasphemy

Back to top Go down

Ask *character name here* a Question Empty Re: Ask *character name here* a Question

Post  Leviathan Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:54 pm

''Because I'm the devil's child, and I make bad things happen by crying blood.'' Wran answered, pouting childishly, his bottom lip sticking out melodramatically. He lit a cigarette of his own, the smoke only adding to the poisonous miasma that floated above them all, and, with a grin, he ignored the strange looks he was getting from the other patrons and lifted back his hair slightly, allowing a better view of his sealed eye. ''No, really. I ate my Devil Fruit when I was a mere child, yet it's effects changed my life forever.''

He crossed his legs suddenly and fidgeted in his seat, a strange look of worry appearing upon his face. ''My story isn't quite as long, or as dramatic as yours, and I can't say I've ever eaten anybody, but... well...''

He puffed out a large cloud of white smoke, grinning as it left his lips. ''My parents didn't like the fact that I could predict disasters. I mean, any respected religious family would sew their son's eye closed to stop his 'hellish heathen' gift from developing, wouldn't they?''

He sighed and let go of his hair, partially covering the eye once again. ''What about you, Clopis? Why do you put up with Ragnarok, here?''
Leviathan
Leviathan
The Adminismoker
The Adminismoker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:44 pm

From under the bar popped out Clopis, wearing a bartender's vest and a skull cap on his head to hide his black hair. In his hands was a rag and a mug, getting a very thorough job of cleaning done and over with. Setting the mug down with the rag still inside of it, Clopis smiled and rest his elbows atop of the bar top, his chin in the palms of his hands, his fingers pressed up against his cheeks, his body half hanging over the bad. "An excellent question my young sir!" he sang out in a slightly high pitched and nasally voice. Hopping over the bar in one leap and landing on top of a bar stool, Clopis leaned forward and tipped the bar stool, taking a hold of the skullcap on his head and the bar tender's vest and pulling them off simultaneously as the stool fell. Twirling around dramatically when his feet touched the ground, Clopis fanned his black hair out in the twirl and moved forward towards Wran, now wearing a simple white dress shirt with a red carnation in the breast pocket.

Reaching up, Clopis plucked the carnation out of his pocket with his left hand and took a hold of a chair with his right, dragging it behind him as he walked ever closer towards Wran. Pulling the chair up in front of the young man, Clopis bowed respectfully, his right arm out to his side in an arch before sitting backwards in the chair and holding the carnation out in front of him, inches away from Wran's face. His legs were slack over the sides of the chair and his right arm was slung over the back of the chair with his wrist at the top of it. "The reason that I put up with my dear captain is simple; he gives me a court to practice law in. You see, young master, on our ship I am the judge of whoever does something wrong, and our good captain Ragnarok," and when he pronounced Ragnarok's name he rolled the R on purpose, "gives me free reign to dish out whatever punishment I so do wish! Whether that be... on... I don't know..." Leaning his head back and rolling his neck, Clopis gave the carnation in between his fingers three flicks and it 'transformed' into a thick string tied into a noose. "Trial by hanging, or sometime by fire," here, he tossed up the string while still keeping a hold onto the end and it caught fire. He dropped it with a smile and looked back at Wran, lifting his right hand and pointing at him, moving his hand up and down to illustrate.

"My favorite sentence though, by far," he went on to say, reaching forward with his right hand and placing it behind Wran's ear, "is to find them totally innocent!" Moving his hand out from behind Wran's ear, Clopis emerged with a carnation, just as crisp and beautiful as the one he had transformed and set alight. Smiling, Clopis stood up and pushed the chair aside. Now with nothing between him and the sitting Wran, Clopis placed the Carnation upside down in front of him on the table and said simply and in an even tone, "But that, young sir, is the worst crime of all." Giving a final wink, Clopis took a hold of the shirt he was wearing by the collar and ripped it off, revealing that beneath he was wearing a striped hot pink and lemonade yellow shirt with black suspenders beneath. Tossing the old shirt over his head, it landed on top of Wran's head s he walked away, already finding who it was he wanting to question. Sprinting back over to the bar, Clopis hoped up on top of the bar counter and used the momentum of his run to push himself down the bar in a slide until he was nearly in front of Willow. Turning his body to the side, Clopis put his left hand on the side of his head and his elbow onto the bar top, coming to a halt just in front of Willow on the bar, his bright shirt directly in Willow's view. "And you, Willow!" he called out. Holding up his right hand, a devious smile plastered on his face, Clopis flipped it around so that the back of his hand was directed at Willow and then turned his back around, though now he held in his hand another carnation. Moving his hand forward, he put the Carnation just below Willow's nose and asked, "How dose this smell to you? I personally find it to be a very... arousing scent, what do you think?"

This remark earned a snort, a snicker and a spilled drink from Ragnarok who had been taking a good drink of his beverage and then laughed at what Clopis said, not expecting it.

Last edited by Ragnarok on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Ragnarok
Ragnarok
HF Moderator
HF Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviathan Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:49 pm

...I'm sorry for interupting this, but I think I just broke my rib again from laughter. Continue! The show must go on!
Leviathan
Leviathan
The Adminismoker
The Adminismoker

Back to top Go down

Post  CapnWillow Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:01 am

Willow, who'd been sitting quietly in the corner nursing his drink while having a chat with Hark and Galeo, was rather surprised by Clopis' sudden appearance, and more so by the carnation that was shoved under his nose. Unable to avoid it, he took a breath through his nose, and the rich sweet smell of the flower flooded his senses. Sitting back in his chair, Willow eyed Clopis apprehensively.

"Er, it smells like a carnation mate." Willow said nervously, unsure of what response was expected of him. Judging from the looks he was getting from around the room, he was sure something was supposed to happen, just not what. Willow waited for a second, half-expecting his nose to start burning or something along those lines, but nothing felt wrong. The assorted people in the room continued to stare however; if anything they were staring harder, and quite a few were starting to grin.

Willow leaned forward to Hark, not taking his eyes off Clopis and whispered; "What are they looking at mate?"

Turning to face his friend to see his response, Willow was surprised to find Hark struggling to hold back laughter. Unable to speak, Hark lifted a trembling finger and pointed above Willow's head. Tilting his head back and feeling around above it with his hand, Willow discovered the huge red rose that had sprouted from his head without his noticing. In doing so, he'd also noticed his dreads, or more accurately the moss that grew in them, had turned a deep shade of pink. Willow didn't move for a second, then sighed, lowered his head and said; "Well that was unexpected."

Hark burst into raucous laughter, clutching his ribs and rocking back and forth in his chair. Turning back to Clopis Willow said ruefully "That flower smells like humiliation to me mate."

Hark, after laughing for quite some time, leaned forward and caught his breath. Looking across to the table next to his, he spotted Kin drinking with his crew. He also spotted that Kin was, as always, munching on a cherry. Leaning across, Hark tapped Kin on the shoulder and asked "Why do you like cherrys so much mate? There a story there?"
CapnWillow
CapnWillow

Back to top Go down

Post  King Doom Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Kin had been eating cherries and having a quiet drink with his crew mates, not really paying attention to anything else that had been going on. When he noticed that people were staring and grinning at the table next to him, he noticed that there was a rather large red rose was growing from Willow's head and parts of his hair were changing to a deep shade of pink. He looked at Roko and Harper, motioned towards Willow and said "Hmm, that's a little odd don't you think?" To which both Roko and Harper nodded. Kin threw another cherry into the air and caught it in his mouth, he was then that he was tapped on the shoulder, turning round he saw it was one of Willow's friends called Hark who asked him why he liked cherries so much, and if there was a story behind it.

"Well..." Kin turned his chair round to face Hark, "You know it is quite an interesting story...It all started when I was a youngster, no older than 7, I was at the port of Cortown, the place I grew up. I was looking into the water when somehow I fell in, at this point I didn't know how to swim so I was floundering and about to drown. It was at this point that I was pulled out of the water, my life was saved I couldn't believe it. The man that pulled me out was my hero, and he was eating some cherries. I suppose that is why I eat them, because the man that saved my life ate them and I wanted to be cool like him." Kin took a sip from his drink and had another cherry. "Oh no wait, hang on that was the wrong story...that was why I decided to learn how to swim..."

"Hmmm...ah I've got it, I was no older than 12 and I was minding my own business walking around Cortown then these thugs came out of nowhere and went to attack me, I hadn't been fighting that long so I was new at it. I managed to get one of the three down but the other two grabbed me, the one that I had beaten got up, it turned out the one that I beat was the leader of the three and while the other two were restraining me he proceeded to beat me up. I was in so much pain that I felt like I was going to die and almost wished I was dead, just so the pain would stop. It was then that a strange man came and beat up those thugs that were ganging up on me, and took me to the nearest doctor, that man that saved me was eating cherries nonchalantly during the time he was beating up the thugs and saving me. It was then I started eating cherries, so I could grow up to be like him. Kin took another sip from his drink and had yet another cherry. "Oh no wait, hang on that was the wrong story again...that was when I decided to train even harder so I'd never get beaten up like that..."

Kin appeared to spend a little time in deep thought, "Ah, now I remember. I was no older than 16 when I went to go steal from a store in the market for the first time in my life, I was actually caught stealing. They took me to the nearby prison and threw me into a cell, since I had never been in trouble with the law, well...at least the first time I was caught by the law I was terrified. They told me they were keeping me in overnight so I could contemplate about what I did. I couldn't sleep that night, but when the clock tower struck midnight there was a loud bang, as the front door to the prison was barged open. Since there wasn't that much light I couldn't see who the figure was but he was eating something and then used the prison guards keys to open my cell. As I walked out into the moonlight the figure followed, now in the moonlight I could see it was a man, who apparently was eating cherries. I thought that man had saved me from a life in prison, I then started eating cherries to become like that man. Kin took yet another sip from his drink and threw a couple of cherries into his mouth. "Oh no wait, hang on that was the wrong story...that was why I vowed to never get caught stealing again..."

Looking round at Roko and Harper, a light seemed to switch on in his mind, "That's it! I've got it now, when we were preparing to leave Cortown, we were looking for supplies for the boat, we went looking to see what they had in the market. We got a box of fruit on a good deal, once we got back to the ship and set off we looked inside the box, and inside were cherries! And I have been eating them ever since...not the best story is it?" Kin laughed.

Sighing, Harper got up and navigated the maze of tables and chairs and finally got to the table where Yonyon sat, "Hey, It's been annoying me for a while now, but I really have to ask, first of all, why did you become a doctor? And secondly why do you travel around with that crazy bastard?" he asked pointing at Morrigan.

King Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviathan Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:34 pm

As Clopis waltzed past him, carnation in hand, Yonyon smelt something rather... peculiar. Frowning in concentration, he crossed his legs thoughtfully and watched as the strange man spoke to Willow, who then in turn spoke to Kin. A drop of sweat ran down the side of his face, but he quickly caught it with his handkerchief, as was appropriate for a lady. Dabbing his temple with the corner of the delicate, white sheet, he furrowed his brows at Morrigan. ''It's a little hot in here, don't you think?''

Sighing, he took a sip of his drink through his straw, then fanned himself with his fan as Kin approached him. ''Why did I become a doctor? Well I suppose the answer is quite simple really. Both of my parents were doctors, that much is true, yet I always wanted to grow up and help people as they had. Oh it's quite clichéd I know, yet growing up as an Okama taught me humility from a young age, and that spurred me on, more than anything. That-'' he said, grinning and taking another sip of his drink ''-and I get to tend to all these lovely young men. What more can an Okama wish for?''

He sighed and fanned himself a little more insistently, his brow still furrowed. ''I say, what is that smell... how odd... anyway, on to your second question.''

With his drink in one hand, and his fan in the other, the Okama began. ''Growing up as an Okama was difficult, even though I grew up on a small island where most people knew most others. To be accepted... was something I could only dream of. Oh, even if those people pretended to accept me, they did little more than tolerate me because of the influence of my parents. Sickening, but true all the same. Morrigan however... well, he accepted me straight away, and was even polite enough to do so without many questions, though I can tell he's barely holding back his curiosity. Despite him being insane and having no respect for personal space, he is a good man, and willing to help those less fortunate. I suppose that appealed to my 'doctor' instincts in a sense, but... there are so few truly good men out there these days. Not that Morrigan is a 'true' good man, but his heart is in the right place, so to speak... That and he promised he would take me to Momoiro Island, in the Grand Line!''

He nodded and closed his eyes, a small grin playing at the corners of his mouth. ''Ah, Clopis, you devil... What an... interesting concoction you have there... Ah, I suppose it's my question now? Very well~''

He scanned the room, and, upon seeing a stranger whom he had never seen before sat at the bar, got to his feet and carefully approached the white-haired man. ''You must be Black. Tell me... If you don't mind me asking that is... Why the fascination with fire?''
Leviathan
Leviathan
The Adminismoker
The Adminismoker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:15 am

At the far end of the bar, sitting away from everyone else, though closest to Ragnarok, there sat a tall man in a dark suit of armor. The bracers, greaves, chest plate and front of the helmet were all black, while the rest of the armor was a regular metallic silver, including the back of the helmet. On the left side of the vizar he wore was a perfect circle of red, an eye, while just below it, a half an inch to be exact, was a purple and white pattern depicting a very wide smile that only stretched to the far end of the vizar and half way between it on the left. A thick straight of white hair jutted out from the top of the vizar and spiraled down to the top of the bar, lying down atop of it as though a snake, sleeping. There was no drink before this armored man named Black, only a book of matches. His breath was silent, easing its way in and out of his helmet as crisply as a winter breeze.

Upon being approached by Yonyon, Black's first thought was how lovely it would be to watch his skin cracking in an open flame, the delicate view of the skin first darkening, then bubbling, blackening, and then splitting to form many a canyon on this Okama's delicate skin. It was merely a coincidence that Yonyon asked him of what his obsession with fire was. Turning his head slightly, Black looked out from the small circle of his vizar that allowed him to view the world to see the beautiful man who stood before him. His face flushed, it was almost obvious that he was fretting about something - what, however, was a mystery to Black. With the protection of his helmet, Black had no idea that Clopis had taken out one of his carnations and was currently flourishing it around the room. He would find out before long, but for now he was ignorant. Bringing up his right hand, Black waved it through his strand of white hair, flipping it over his knuckles proudly.

"Little Robin Red Breast sat upon a tree, Up went pussy cat and down went he; Down came pussy, and away Robin ran; Says little Robin Red breast, "Catch me if you can". Little Robin Red breast jumped upon a wall, Pussy cat jumped after him and almost got a fall; Little Robin chirped and sang, and what did pussy say? Pussy cat said, "Meeow!" and Robin jumped away," Black sang out, keeping the left half of his vizar locked on Yonyon the whole time he said it. Surely he would be confused by his spouting a nursery rhyme, they all were, but that did not mean that he would not answer his question. Hopping off of his bar stool, Black stood before Yonyon, looming above him and looking down slightly. Reaching over the bar top with his right hand, Black took a hold of the book of matches. There was a moment of uncomfortable silence throughout the bar as Black stared at Yonyon and the pheromones did their work on whom they had effected. Finally, after several tense moments, Black looked down at the book of matches, opened it, and took out a single stick. Twirling the match between his fingers, he lit it along the side of the book and held it up between Yonyon and himself. 'How lovely it would be to distract him with this match... and then eat him alive bits at a time,' Black thought as the fire slowly ate through the wood. He let it pass though - he had no urge to kill just yet.

"Did you know that fire is a living thing Yonyon?" Black asked, looking back at the Okama. "Most people don't realize that, but it's true. Fire lives, breaths, grows, and reproduces just as well as humans do and just as quickly. A small flame, if set up with the right conditions, can become a bonfire which then can become a forest fire which then can become an inferno. Larger and larger fire grows, devouring everything in its path until there is nothing left but ash, more and more and more it reproduces until it is the dominant species on the planet. It even talks, did you know that? Fire can speak, it has it's own language just like we do. What fascinates me most about fire though is the heat..." Now, the flame from the top of the match had reached the very bottom of his metal covered hand. Try as it might, the fire could not set the metal aflame though Black could still feel the heat from it. Now holding a charred stick, black let it drop to the floor as he continued. "Alone, a single flame has very little heat at all. Put it with more flames, and the heat rises... but when fire really shows its true colors is when it's white. White flame is so hot that it does not burn, it does not melt, it evaporates. Metal, stone, flesh... white fire evaporates everything and anything. That is fires ultimate stage of maturity, first yellow then red then blue then green then white... fire is the only living creature in existence to change so often in its maturity."

He whispered each and every word of this explanation. Afterwards, he walked past Yonyon and headed directly across the bar to one of the tallest men in the room; Jaxxon D. Marko. Standing nine inches taller than Black, he was one of the few people he actually had to look up to talk to in the face. For an even more tense moment, he simply stared Jaxxon in the face with his half of a face. The people int he bar had to wonder what would happen next - what sort of twisted death-wish could Black have? Little did they know that much like his vizar, Black was smiling. Lifting up the book of matches, Black shook it twice and said in a very firm tone, "Want to play?"
Ragnarok
Ragnarok
HF Moderator
HF Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviathan Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:56 am

As Clopis walked past him, Jaxxon buried his face in his one remaining hand, pushing his thumb and index finger into his closed eyes slightly. His left eye twitched beneath his thumb, and an irritation vein appeared at his temple. ''Damned kids and their fucked up shit...''

He downed his glass of water and span on his barstool, baring his teeth at the fact that the rest of the bar was full of pirates he wasn't allowed to maim. No, Morrigan had somehow managed to attach a seastone handcuff to his right wrist, and had threatened to destroy the key should he attack anybody. The brat wasn't so unreasonable as to deny him him being himself so to speak, but being forced to come socialise in itself was almost well beyond his capacity of restraint. Almost.

As he took a deep breath to calm himself, he raised his eyebrow at the only pirate wearing armour as he walked towards him. His question surprised him more than his appearance, and for the first time since he was forced into this whole farce, Jaxxon found himself smiling, though it was more akin to a leer. ''...Play, you say? How can I refuse...?''

Placing his glass back upon the bar, he got to his feet and stood in front Black, grinning down at him. ''So you like fire? I'll show you fire, kid.''

He raised his claw slightly, until it was at Black's eye-level, then glanced to Morrigan. Morrigan grinned and gave him the thumbs up, and suddenly, Jaxxon found himself grinding his teeth again. ''This beauty has two settings. You have your typical flame-'' he said, clenching the claw suddenly. A massive jet of fire shot from just underneath it, almost scorching Black's helmet. ''-or, I have the blue flame, which is fucking perfect for cutting through steel. How's about I cut through that fucked up armour of yours, kid?''

As he spoke, the red flame intensified in heat, and became a smaller blue flame, akin to that of a blowtorch. Placing his right hand upon Black's helmet and pulling him forwards slightly, he lifted his claw to Black's visor, grinning widely, teeth bared as the bright blue flame came closer, when a cough from across the bar interrupted him. Morrigan sat with an equally large grin, wagging his finger, key held up in the other hand. Jaxxon hissed in frustration and pushed the smaller man away, before turning his back on him and taking his seat back at the bar. ''Oi, what's your name, Clopis is it? Why the fuck do you carry that fucked up shit around with you? Fuck, and people tell me I'm crazy...''
Leviathan
Leviathan
The Adminismoker
The Adminismoker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:45 am

Black chuckled as he was pulled forward by Jaxxon, keeping his eyes on the man rather than the flames. He felt no fear towards blow torches nor his armor being cut. Jaxxon had no way of knowing what would happen should it be cut off of him, no one in the bar knew. It didn't matter though. With a signal from across the way, Jaxxon let go of Black's head and turned his back on him, causing Black to do the same. He would deal with him some other time. In the meanwhile, Clopis perked up at the sound of his name again. Hopping up to his feet, he flipped over Willow's head and landed on his feet directly behind him. Looking over his shoulder, Clopis smirked and flicked the rose atop of Willow's head for sport before turning around in practically a flick and walked over towards Jaxxon, swinging his hips back on forth in a purposely tantalizing way. As he walked past Black, he gave a wink and said, "I'll show you just how to play with the big boys."

Turning back to Jaxxon, Clopis sprung forward into a cartwheel and stopped just six feet away from Jaxxon. Holding up his right hand and bowing forward, Clopis held the carnation up and twirled it between his fingers, asking, "You mean this? or are you referring to..." And without a second thought, Clopis tossed the carnation into Jaxxon's face and reached into his shirt, pulling out a small bottle of 'perfume' in a heart shaped glass container. The liquid inside was a sort of crimson, the perfect color for which it represented: Lust. "This?" he asked, holding the bottle delicately in his hands as though it were a jewel. "Because if you mean the carnations, the answer is simple. I love to see people blush as they realize they're thinking things they never dreamed they'd think. It's a hobby of mine if you will. If, however, you mean this, the bottle... well, that's a little more complicated."

Giving a wink, Clopis turned away from Jaxxon and walked across the bar to Ragnarok, who was sitting in his chair and watching with an extremely amused grin on his face at the events that were unfolding. As Clopis approached his captain, Ragnarok turned in his chair and spread his legs slightly, guessing beforehand what was to happen and welcoming it with open arms. Sitting on Ragnarok's lap delicately, Clopis looked him in his eyes and smiled, asking in a sweet voice, "May I?" to which Ragnarok chuckled and said, "Like I'm going to stop a twisted fuck like you - do your worst bitch!"

"Yes sir, captain dead dick," Clopis cried, lifting the bottle above his head and giving two sprays of the scarlet liquid before sliding off of Ragnarok's lap and walked around the bar. "You see Jaxxon, this is my true secret weapon. Sure, I have knives," he said, reaching into his shirt and pulling out a six inch dagger, "and I have pistols," he went on, tossing the dagger up, the blade sticking into the ceiling. After, he reached back into his shirt and pulled out a hand held flint lock pistol less than two inches long and pointed it towards the ceiling, discharging it, and then dropping it. "But this little bottle of fun is what really makes me dangerous. You see with one little spray, I can change the entire atmosphere on a ship!" To demonstrate, he sprayed a single puff as he walked past Willow and his crew mates. A far more potent dose than the carnation had been, there were certainly be a rose or two blooming out of Willow's head and the colors would surely be showing in their face within moments. "Essence De La Luxure! Essence of Lust, in layman's terms. I carry a small vial with me everywhere I go, for any sort of situation imaginable! Just one puff and..." Here, Clopis sprayed two puffs of Essence De La Luxure directly in Kin's face. "Everything changes, expressions, conversations, everything. But if you really want to know just why I carry this with me, well Jaxxon, the answer is simple..."

Now Clopis was back in the general vicinity of Jaxxon once more, his deadly spray primed and ready in his hands. With a devious smile, Clopis sprayed three puffs of Essense De La Luxure and said in a mock tease voice, "I do it because I like to get people together in ways they never though possible!" Before Jaxxon could do anything to Clopis for what he had done, which was circulate the lustful cocktail throughout the entire bad, he hopped on top of a nearby table and jumped from table top to table top until he was in the middle of the bar. Placing his hands on his hips, Clopis smiled a devious smile and asked everyone in the bar, "So tell me, how dose everyone like my Essence De La Luxure? Is it everything you hoped it would be, because I must say I'd be surprised if it wasn't!"
Ragnarok
Ragnarok
HF Moderator
HF Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down